what are these clothes are these??

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (228 posts) -

so i have looked on the web and i cant find the name or location for these i thought they were called nobles clothes but i was wrong so any on the name of the gear and location would be great.

#2 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2991 posts) -

hmmm you could just murder that fool and find out looks like he's a jarl of some sort.

#3 Posted by Olu (95 posts) -

I'm pretty sure it's yarl Ulfric's outfit, you can get it at the end of imperial legion questline

#4 Posted by BigChickenDinner (766 posts) -

I was about to tell you about the console commands you can use to get any item in the game.............. but yeah.

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

Did what to does be grammar!!!1

#6 Edited by MrKlorox (11185 posts) -

Some clothes worn by NPCs don't seem to be available for the player to wear. I've seen a number of mods that make many non wearable outfits in the game (such as the Greybeard's robes) wearable if you have the PC version. This might be one of those outfits.

#7 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (690 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

Did what to does be grammar!!!1

i c wut u did thar. i likes it.

#8 Posted by 49th (2541 posts) -

they are beautiful are they!

#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (228 posts) -

@MrKlorox: thanks for giveing me a good answer insteed of makeing a joke about my grammer so thanks.

#10 Edited by drac96 (654 posts) -

He had to make a joke about your grammar, because he had no idea how someone would go about giveing you an answer.

For real though I don't know if you can get those exact clothes. You can get Ulfric Stormcloak's clothes that resemble them though. You have to complete the Imperial quests.

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (228 posts) -

@drac96: thank you for that answer.

#12 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

I used to make jokes about grammar, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Right guys? An arrow to the knee?

That's still a thing, right?

Guys?

Is this thing on?

#13 Posted by Ulain (315 posts) -

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

I used to make jokes about grammar, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Right guys? An arrow to the knee? That's still a thing, right? Guys? Is this thing on?

Stop right there, criminal scum!

No but seriously, http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ulfric%27s_Clothes (Warning, spoilers on how to obtain it, not that it's too hard to figure out).

P.S. The thread title is amazing.

#14 Posted by benspyda (1891 posts) -

@Ulain said:

What is this thread is this?

#15 Posted by Example1013 (4749 posts) -

@Ulain said:

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

I used to make jokes about grammar, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Right guys? An arrow to the knee? That's still a thing, right? Guys? Is this thing on?

Stop right there, criminal scum!

No but seriously, http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ulfric%27s_Clothes (Warning, spoilers on how to obtain it, not that it's too hard to figure out).

End of the line, lawbreaker!

#16 Posted by Z3RO180 (228 posts) -

@Ulain: @Ulain said:

i would say thanks but i know ur lying :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.