Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Where have I heard this voice actor?

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheMustacheHero

He mainly voices all the bards, and if you want to hear him early on he voices Sven in Riverwood. WHO IS THIS GUY? And where have I heard his voice before? I want to say he voices a villain in one game, and maybe a Disney Prince.

Can anyone help me out? It's been bugging me since I heard it.

tyxja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By tyxja

He does a ton of voice acting. He played Eric's best friend in the early seasons of boy meets world. His name is Jason Marsden

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MistaSparkle

Same here dude. Went on imdb as soon as I heard his voice, but didn't want to go through every single person lol. I hope someone out there isn't as lazy as me!

Avatar image for deathstriker666
    deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By deathstriker666

Craig Boone from New Vegas?

Jocund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jocund

Well I know for a fact that he voiced Max Goof (Goofy's son) in things like A Goofy Movie and whatnot, which was enough reason for me to love this game even more than I already did.

Other than that, it looks like he's been in Fairly Oddparents and was Haku in the dubbed Spirited Away, if you've seen either of those.

ckeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ckeats

Well now that that one is solved, would anyone know who voices Jarl Skald, and Festus Knex (Dark Brotherhood mage)? I know that voice somewhere, but it escapes me as to from where.

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Junkerman

He's your annoying sidekick in Jedi Academy. Rosh or Tosh or something like that. He gets his arm cut off. Unfortunatly my first exposure to this VA was in that game, so now whenever I hear his voice my blood boils and the dark clouds of rage flood my thoughts.

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By vaiz

@ckeats said:

Well now that that one is solved, would anyone know who voices Jarl Skald, and Festus Knex (Dark Brotherhood mage)? I know that voice somewhere, but it escapes me as to from where.

Festus is Jim Cummings, who you may also know as Whinnie the Pooh, Pete from Goofy cartoons, or Dr. Robotnik from the old SatAM Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon. Man I love the voice work in this game. And yeah, when I heard that one guy I immediately thought Max Goof. Now we just need the guy that does Goofy and we have a whole Goof Troop reunion.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jotun

When I heard Pete's voice coming out of that guy I could have sworn I was having some sort of strange fever dream!

Did it take any of you a little bit to not expect the Oblivion voices to come out of the characters when you talked to them? I know it took me a few hours at least but perhaps that's on account that I played Oblivion for about 70 hours in preparation for Skyrim.

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By vaiz

@Jotun said:

When I heard Pete's voice coming out of that guy I could have sworn I was having some sort of strange fever dream!

Did it take any of you a little bit to not expect the Oblivion voices to come out of the characters when you talked to them? I know it took me a few hours at least but perhaps that's on account that I played Oblivion for about 70 hours in preparation for Skyrim.

I couldn't get used to the lack of racial accents. I expect all elves to sound like snobby fucks automatically, and all redguards to have deep ass manvoices.

ckeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ckeats

@punkxblaze: OH GOD. He's Cat from Cat-Dog. That's where I reconize it from. He's using virtually the same voice. According to his IMDB page, he's all over the place though.

Thanks for that!

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By sparklykiss

@tylerjacob said:

He does a ton of voice acting. He played Eric's best friend in the early seasons of boy meets world. His name is Jason Marsden

I knew it was him! :D He used to be such a stud... Now me helping out Sven and others like him makes so much more sense, haha. :D

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Akyho

I was wondering my self. And then figured alot of voices like haku from spirited away was the main voice i knew. Then Junker said Rosh....then it all flooded back to me "Jaden why does Master Katarn love you more than me! Why cant i be chosen for speacles missions! I will show you how awsome I am!" mystery solved.

Bevinsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bevinsky

Does anyone know who voices Tullius? I could swear it's the same guy who plays Saul from Battlestar Galactica.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.