Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Where is the Shrine of Talos in Solitude?

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MikkaQ

If there is one, that is. I've been tasked by Solitude's Jarl to deliver a warhorn to a shine of talos. Took it to the only one I knew of in Whiterun, but had no options to place it there. So I assume there's a specific shrine I need to visit, but I have no idea which one. Anybody have a clue?

Thule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thule

There;s a Temple of Talos in Windhelm, maybe it's that one?

I imagine there's no Shrine or Temple of Talos in Solitude, considering the Empire rules in Solitude and the worship of Talos being banned by them.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MikkaQ

@Thule said:

There;s a Temple of Talos in Windhelm, maybe it's that one?

I imagine there's no Shrine or Temple of Talos in Solitude, considering the Empire rules in Solitude and the worship of Talos being banned by them.

Yeah that's why I was so baffled. A temple sounds super promising though, I'll check on that and report back.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Animasta

there's also a shrine of talos in markarth

eagles_band

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By eagles_band

The shrine I had to deliver it to was in the wilderness somewhere. Just select the objective in the journal and follow the target.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MikkaQ

@eagles_band said:

The shrine I had to deliver it to was in the wilderness somewhere. Just select the objective in the journal and follow the target.

Yeah this turned out to be the solution. There was so much marked on the map that I didn't even notice this marker. Plus it was on the other end of the world from solitude. Near Whiterun.

Avatar image for digitalvinferno
    DiGiTaLviNFeRNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By DiGiTaLviNFeRNo

@XII_Sniper: Hey can you tell me which direction from whiterun this is?? Thanks man

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MikkaQ

@DiGiTaLviNFeRNo said:

@XII_Sniper: Hey can you tell me which direction from whiterun this is?? Thanks man

Just a bit northeast built into a big hill/mountain. It's actually marked if you have the quest active, it's just hard to spot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.