Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Who gave you your final achievement/trophy? (Spoilers)

Lustreplush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lustreplush

I just finished the Thieves' Guild line last night to get the last trophy I was missing, and was kind of disappointed that it wasn't Brynjolf who activated the last bit that unlocked it. Instead, I had to trudge over to Tonilia (sitting alone in the dark as always) to get handed some weak armor and a couple dismissive lines of dialogue. The PS3 pinged for the trophy "One with the Shadows" and again for "Platinum Trophy," and I was left staring at Tonilia (a character I'd never really liked). For all the work I'd put into the game to this point (just shy of 200 hours), it all felt a bit anticlimactic.

Where were you when you got your final achievement/trophy? Who was the person "awarding" it to you?

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By beforet

The collected Skyrim governments. I doubt anyone got Master Criminal naturally.

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Talis12

i got 2 achievements to go, earn 100,000 and collect 15 daedric artifacts.. i failed 1 daedric quest where i pressed a button when i didnt want to and it choose an answer for me so i never got my reward and i never really cared for the cash in the beginning.. i am now doing these last two with my second character

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By j3ffro919

Last night I did the entirety of the Civil War, then started murdering folks until I had 1000 in each hold, and my final achievement was from escaping from Solitude jail. So I guess you could say the person that gave me my last Skyrim achievement was the land itself, I zoned in and it dinged for me. Appropriate when I think about it.

There's still a solid dozen or so quests in my log, and probably 30+ in my misc, but I'm done for a little while.

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Storms

500 hours in and I don't have all the trophies. I doubt I ever will get all the trophies, since I don't actively seek things like that. I know for some people, it extends the game. For me, it's too far out of the roleplaying aspect and it's like a chore that I've been assigned to. If I got them all on accident, I'd be fine with that. But they are utterly meaningless.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Morrow

When the 1.4 patch for PS3 is released here, I will finally get my last trophy, Master Criminal, and have my second platinum... yay. So you can say I will get my final trophy from the patch :D

RaisingIndiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By RaisingIndiana

Master Criminal. Which to me seemed pretty crazy until I sat down and got it fast traveling to the stables near a main towns gate and murdering a guard and running away. Took all of five or so minutes.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Slaker117

I got mine from Hircine, the Daedric Prince of the hunt, which was fitting, as I played a very hunter-like character.

INV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By INV2

I saved the civil war quests for the end. I found them pretty boring. Loved the game, but put it to rest on a low point. I'm sure the DLC will get me back into it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.