Woodcutters Axe

#1 Posted by biomajor09 (25 posts) -

Can anyone tell me where there is a woodcutters axe besides the one on the bench at Riverwood? I seem to have accidentally drop it or sold it and I would like to make some easy money without going on a quest. On a side note I wish there was a way to lock items so that a prompt would come up before you try to sell or drop certain items so you don't lose important items.

#2 Posted by KittenMitten (111 posts) -

I would just go exploring to random camps/villages, they seem to be everywhere.

#3 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1295 posts) -

You are going to chop people's own wood and then sell it for personal profit? You are terrible.

#4 Posted by MikkaQ (10224 posts) -

You can find them almost anywhere, laying around in dungeons, or just around towns. Some shopkeepers might sell them too.

#5 Posted by FreakAche (2938 posts) -

@Ghost_Cat said:

You are going to chop people's own wood and then sell it for personal profit? You are terrible.

It's also used for crafting.

#6 Edited by ExplodeMode (852 posts) -

The Wood elf in town, there's one is his house.
If you don't want to steal it there's another outside of the bandit mine near the town.

#7 Posted by Ketchupp (671 posts) -

The mine right next to the starting location has one sitting outside stuck in a log.

#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@XII_Sniper said:

You can find them almost anywhere, laying around in dungeons, or just around towns. Some shopkeepers might sell them too.

This. There are a lot of them around farms also.

#9 Edited by biomajor09 (25 posts) -

Thanks I just stole the one from the wood elf.

#10 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

Is this an easy way to get money?

#11 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

It's 30 gold per ~30 seconds. I don't know if it has a limit, but I did it 3 times in a row. Gold didn't decrease or anything.

It's just boring. Click on wood, wait, run to guy, repeat. But if you're watching a movie and want gold or something, go for it.

#12 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -
@Pinworm45 said:

It's 30 gold per ~30 seconds. I don't know if it has a limit, but I did it 3 times in a row. Gold didn't decrease or anything.

It's just boring. Click on wood, wait, run to guy, repeat. But if you're watching a movie and want gold or something, go for it.

Ok because I need money to buy a house and Ive been storing all my stuff in a chest....
#13 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

@Pinworm45 said:

Ok because I need money to buy a house and Ive been storing all my stuff in a chest....

You could also try doing some side quests, they may take a while, but some of them are really great and the highest paying I've done so far gave me 1500 gold, but they usually give you 500 gold.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.