Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

"You don't look so good..."

Stealthoneill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Stealthoneill

Figure one of you guys may know... I'm around two hours in to the game and whenever I walk up to an NPC I keep getting them say to me "Hey, you don't look so good; maybe you should lie down." and I've no idea why! I'm in FalkReach (sp?) and have helped the werewolf in the jail, and have completed the quest line so don't think it is anything to do with the crazy ring.

Any help would be great! Not a game breaking thing but pretty annoying!

Joru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Joru

I had that too, because I got bit by the bear in the intro dungeon, which makes you get a disease. Just take a potion that heals diseases and the like and you're good to go (you can also use the shrine to whoever in the first city, that'll do it as well).

tomshreds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By tomshreds

Did you do something disrespectful such a stealing or something? The only time someone told something like that to me it was because I stole a horse hehe

Stealthoneill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Stealthoneill

@Joru: Awesome, thanks! Is there any way to pick this sort of thing up in the game? Like a status screen? I had a quick look but couldn't find anything relevant!

senorfuzzeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By senorfuzzeh

I was literally JUST on my over here to make a forum titled the exact same thing... I have no idea why people are asking me this, might have something to do with th Frost spider that can poison you.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By shirogane

@senorfuzzeh said:

I was literally JUST on my over here to make a forum titled the exact same thing... I have no idea why people are asking me this, might have something to do with th Frost spider that can poison you.

Go to the Magic menu and look at active effects at the bottom.

I get this all the time, cause i'm a vampire. Sunlight kinda sucks too, but that might be a gamer thing...

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Matfei90

@Stealthoneill said:

Figure one of you guys may know... I'm around two hours in to the game and whenever I walk up to an NPC I keep getting them say to me "Hey, you don't look so good; maybe you should lie down." and I've no idea why! I'm in FalkReach (sp?) and have helped the werewolf in the jail, and have completed the quest line so don't think it is anything to do with the crazy ring.

Any help would be great! Not a game breaking thing but pretty annoying!

Go into your magic menu, and check your active effects. Items in red are diseases (or at least stat-debuffs).

To cure them, either buy/make a cure disease potion, or visit a shrine of the Nine Divines and activate it (there's a few of them in Whiterun - Kynareth in the temple building, Talos in the courtyard next to it, and another in the burial hall.

Chances are you got Rockjoint.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.