captmagic123's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360) review

Nice game, but feels repetitive to the other Bethesda games.

This game is a very nice on the eyes, I enjoyed it very much, although it reminded me to much of Fallout: New Vegas, but what can you expect from Bethesda, I just was hoping to see a game that looked a little different, the character models, and the land scape looked to much like the Fallout games, that's the only thing that I'm having a hard time getting over every thing else was great, that's why my honest rating is a four out of five, the graphics are great, the gameplay is great, and the voice acting is awesome, and the fact that there are seemingly an unlimited amount of quests is fantastic.

Other reviews for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)

Bethesda have perfected the formula 0

If I had to use one word to sum up The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the sequel to Bethesda's critically acclaimed 2006 game Oblivion, that word is epic. Although to use only one word to describe a game so large and detailed seems almost unfair. You can quite easily spend 100 hours exploring Skyrim’s rich Nordic world discovering bustling towns populated by chattering pedestrians, joining secret guilds, crafting potions, marrying a local, attending a college of magic and so much more. All that withou...

One of the deepest open-ended RPGs to date. 0

Most games earn the unflattering distinction of being catalysts of social destruction. Is the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim any different? No, not really. Yet, if you can allow yourself to cave in, a hugly rewarding experience can be found therein; an experience unlike any game in the market today. The fifth in the hugely successful Elder Scrolls RPG series makes its infallible mark in the fabric of the franchise, and just might possibly be one of the greatest video games ever made. Such a claim is op...