kevinhubard's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360) review

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This games is fantastic. I love playing Fallout 3, but this game is so much better. I love how the game starts and it never stops. I love that you level up higher than level 20 like Bethesda has done in prior games. I wish I could say specific things I liked about this game, but I love everything about it. It's wonderful that you can level up and focus on elements that you naturally utilize when you play the game. If you are wondering if you should try this game, the answer is YES. Get it, play it and you will love it.

Other reviews for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)

Bethesda have perfected the formula 0

If I had to use one word to sum up The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the sequel to Bethesda's critically acclaimed 2006 game Oblivion, that word is epic. Although to use only one word to describe a game so large and detailed seems almost unfair. You can quite easily spend 100 hours exploring Skyrim’s rich Nordic world discovering bustling towns populated by chattering pedestrians, joining secret guilds, crafting potions, marrying a local, attending a college of magic and so much more. All that withou...

One of the deepest open-ended RPGs to date. 0

Most games earn the unflattering distinction of being catalysts of social destruction. Is the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim any different? No, not really. Yet, if you can allow yourself to cave in, a hugly rewarding experience can be found therein; an experience unlike any game in the market today. The fifth in the hugely successful Elder Scrolls RPG series makes its infallible mark in the fabric of the franchise, and just might possibly be one of the greatest video games ever made. Such a claim is op...