theragu40's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC) review

Unbelievably good.

Sometimes a game comes along that is just a cut above the rest. Skyrim is one of those games.

Yes there are bugs. Yes there are glitched, game-breaking quests. No, none of that matters. The gameplay itself is so well designed, the world so expansive, and the story so engrossing that before you know it dozens upon dozens of hours will be gone into this game and you'll just keep coming back for more.

I really don't know what it will take for me to finally get sick of this game, because there is no end in sight. I could spend hours doing almost nothing and still be completely entertained.

This game is worth playing even you enjoy first person shooters or RPGs on any level at all. It's simply fantastic.