the_secretcode's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360) review

Secret's Short Reviews #002- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As someone who loved Oblivion for all of it's flaws and for hundred upon hundreds of hours, I was afraid of going into Skyrim, as I wasn't sure if I'd be able to enjoy another entry of the series with the same amount of passion and force that I was hit with for Oblivion. So what happened when I played Skyrim? About another 150 hours down the toilet in a game that greatly expanded upon not just the changes and implementations from Oblivion, but from Fallout 3 and New Vegas as well. The controls are tighter, the combat is a lot more fluid and accessible, and the world is more alive than any of Bethesda's prior projects. It's quite a shame the expansions for the game have been pretty lackluster so far...