Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls

Franchise »

The Elder Scrolls is a long-running franchise of role-playing games made by Bethesda Softworks. The series is known for offering much freedom to the player and many choices of how to play.

Bethesda / Elder Scrolls V

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DriveupLife

So, has anyone seen or heard anything out of Bethesda at E3 yet? I'm really just watching all of this coverage to see if Elder Scrolls V is announced. If not, what's going on over at the Bethesda booth?

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By MysteriousBob

Thankfully I think they said they'll produce another Fallout game before Elder Scrolls.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By iam3green

the only thing that we know that is coming out from them is fallout: new vegas. the only thing we know. i kind of want to see a newer oblivion type of game.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By AndrewB

In the meantime, I just picked up Morrowind again with a whole slew of graphical and gameplay improvement plugins to tide me over.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By droop

They're also involved in Brink.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    @iam3green said:
    " the only thing that we know that is coming out from them is fallout: new vegas. the only thing we know. i kind of want to see a newer oblivion type of game. "
    @Droop said:
    " They're also involved in Brink. "
    Both New Vegas and Brink are only being published by Bethesda. Obsidian are developing New Vegas and Splash Damage are developing Brink.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By TheHBK

As Matt said, Bethesda Softworks has not announced what they are working on, which surely has to be the next elder scrolls game, but like Morrowind and Oblivion, will likely be a launch or new launch title for the next wave of Consoles.  Also using the Rage Engine.  Still using speed tree.
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#8  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I was curious about Bethesda, too.  Same with Konami, Mistwalker, and Square, though those three will have their announcements at Tokyo, I suppose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.