Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The End

Game » consists of 0 releases.

An online game directed at kids 14-to-19-year-old about what it means to die and the concept of death. Combines both platforming and puzzle elements to make an engaging game that asks some profound questions.

The End meet The End...

TEHMAXXORZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TEHMAXXORZ

My heart literally sank when I saw the title of this game, it is pretty much exactly the same as something (as of yet un-published) I want to try and get off the ground, but I fear copyright will screw me over... I've been writing 'The End' for years now, probably before this game was even thought of, but now I really need to change the name or get turned down by many publishers worried about getting sued...

So any ideas (before I post the setting of the book)?

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Um...Try, "Footprints in the Snow". Cause you know, it sounds totally awesome and not at all cheesy.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BoG

This isn't a game based on The End? Not interested.
    alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By alternate

Is it just a book? 'cause you can't copyright book titles. If it is a book you hope will make a game - cross that bridge if the book is popular.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.