Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Evil Within

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 14, 2014

While investigating a mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos descends into a gruesome, nightmarish world. This third-person survival horror game marks the debut of Tango Gameworks, a studio headed by Resident Evil progenitor Shinji Mikami.

Season Pass details. Play as Keeper (Boxman guy fella).

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

So, wow, OK. I certainly didn't expect this. Well, I guess the season pass isn't that much of a shocker, but being able to play as its surrogate Nemesis is surprising. I wonder if it'll be for a multiplayer mode, or are you instead just roaming around killing other monsters. They say you'll play as him in a ''sadistic collection of mission-based maps'', which sounds like it may be some sort of survival mode if not multiplayer. I'd be more optimistic about a survival mode over anything multiplayer anywhoo.

Also, it'll include some additional story stuff involving Julie Kidman, your female detective sidekick. It's said to include new weapons and enemies, which is good to know.

It's obviously too early to ascertain if any of this is something to get excited about, though, and detailing season pass details before the game is even released is always kinda scummy... Still, it sounds interesting at the very least.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

That sounds weird, I mean is there even multiplayer? Would that even work? Who knows. What could playing as the villain in a survival horror game even do for you? Maybe I'm not seeing it from the right angles right now but that just doesn't sound right.

Hell, I'd rather play as Hulk Hogan if I had my say!

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I don't even know how this game plays yet.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Oh you mean yer man with the box?

micemoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Definitely didn't see a season pass coming from this game. Slightly disappointing.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

How about we all figure out if the game is any good or not before we start releasing our crazy DLC season pass nonsense, eh Bethesda?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.