thagrateone's The Fight: Lights Out (PlayStation 3) review

Was Expecting Fun

When I first saw this, I thought it had a lot of potential.  Well, this still has a lot of potential.  If the controls did not lose calibration and was more accurate this would be fun.  It does give you a reason to work yourself a bit, but this is a bland looking and kind of sucky experience.  Throwing punches should be a lot easier than what you have to work with.  I really hate to say this is not worth $40 but it should have been put out when the controls work with it better.  I do not hate this game, just wish it would have been made with more accurate controls.  If you like to throw punches for about 20-30 minutes a day, it is worth picking up....but if you are looking for more of a real fight, you are better off getting drunk at a local bar and starting one yourself.