Gameplay footage

#1 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -

IGN appears to be incredibly slow at the moment so the video might take a while to load. It looks quite a quite bit more entertaining than I originally imagined it to be, nothing really ground breaking though. When the announcer said "Cutting edge graphics" i had to chuckle a bit.
The game is definitely going for the "grindhouse" feeling with the whole theme and the graphic filter so that is rather unique.

In recent interviews High Voltage came out and said that with their current early engine they were about to render up to 65 enemies at the same time. In the trailer though there never are more then 15 enemies on screen so i think that we will see some more impressive game footage as we get closer to the final release date.

#2 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6654 posts) -

They look like the clots from KIlling Floor with wings.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.