Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The House of the Dead: OVERKILL

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 17, 2009

The latest entry House of the Dead series, now with a grindhouse twist. "It's not just good, it's f**king DE-LICIOUS!"

"Where the dead walks, and the bullets talk"

SamChamploo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SamChamploo
    Are you guys excited about the new House of the Dead game? what I heard about that game so far is, well its pretty much the same game at its core with some new gameplay elements, such as the abillty to move around the camera 360 degrees to look for special items and shoot zombies that will come at you at any directions, and their also "slo-mofo time" which slow down the gameplay.
    Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Damonation

I am really excited for this game. I love the series so a new one with a Grindhouse vibe to it is just awesome.

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
    TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

i think the series is going in the right direction, im excited for this one

BLACK MAGIC
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By get2sammyb
    SamChamploo said:
    "Are you guys excited about the new House of the Dead game? what I heard about that game so far is, well its pretty much the same game at its core with some new gameplay elements, such as the abillty to move around the camera 360 degrees to look for special items and shoot zombies that will come at you at any directions, and their also "slo-mofo time" which slow down the gameplay.
    "
    Those are the only changes I'd want. I know people constantly push for genre-breaking changes and tweaks to "stale" genres but really all I ask of this game is the amazing presentation we've already seen, lots of unlockables, leaderboards, and some decent replay value. It doesn't need to change the core gameplay.

Look at the Sonic games. They didn't need all the other shite they have in them. They just need to be a pseudo-2D/3D platform game.

“So frightening… you cry blood from your own eyes!”
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By get2sammyb

Another amazing trailer has just been released. I'm still super excited.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.