Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 27, 2011

A re-release of two classic Team Ico games that feature HD graphics & stereoscopic 3D support. Features originally found only in the Japanese and PAL versions of the games (co-op play in Ico, for example) are included in the North American release for the first time.

Help Me Remember Something

realph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By realph

I played Ico a long time ago and never played Shadow of the Colossus. I was trying to remember if there is any speaking in either game.

The reason I ask is that I'd like to order the Japanese Limited Edition.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

The only speaking parts are in a made-up language with accompanying subtitles so there's no real reason to import it unless the Japanese version has goodies that you can't get elsewhere.

realph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By realph

@Ravenlight: It's presented in a beautiful box :). Unlike the one we received over here.

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By notdavid

Aren't they sold separately in Nipon? Seems like having them on one disk would be nicer than having pretty box art. Also, the cover's reversible. It's not quite as sexy as the Japanese ones, but the alternate cover gets the job done.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.