3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Van Helsing is a rather fun ARPG that has a lot going for it, that is if you want to play on your own. 0

I’ll be honest with everyone reading this review: I don’t know much about Van Helsing. The limited knowledge I have is that the character was created in Bram Stoker’s Dracula novel and is known for hunting down vampires and other monsters. Oh yeah… He was also played by Hugh Jackman in that okay Van Helsing film, but I couldn’t help but notice he was missing those hairy sideburns and was sorely lacking adamantium in his hands. Jokes aside, I wasn’t sure what to expect from NeocoreGames’ first at...