Who is the best Joker?

• 57 results
#51 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Mark Hamill

#52 Posted by Gabriel (4081 posts) -

Hamill, followed by Ledger

#53 Posted by SHADOWINFINITE (545 posts) -

Mark Hamil. The best, best, best Joker voice. Ever.  

#54 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Shini4444 said:
" Mark Hamill. "
#55 Posted by Ignor (2372 posts) -
#56 Posted by sagesebas (1972 posts) -

Surprised nobody said Randy Spears

#57 Posted by HeghmohQib (186 posts) -

Heath Ledger was fantastic in that role.  The character got better and crazier as the movie went on.  However, I have a hard time accepting that as the Joker.  While it was a great character, it lacked a majority of what makes the Joker, Joker.  Jack Nicholson as really good.  He hit pretty much all the points that make up the Joker but wasn't crazy enough.  He was a decent PG-13 Joker.  Cesar Romero was a bit too "Ho Ho Ho".  He also refused to shave his mustache.

That leaves Mark Hamill.  That guy was/is the quintessential Joker, imo.  He can go from sounding childish to batshit fucking crazy in an instant.  And that laugh is just so perfect.  When ever I read a Batman book, I hear Mark Hamill voicing the Joker in my head.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.