Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released 2009

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match is an enhanced remake of the original KOF2002 that includes every character from the "NESTS Saga."

Unlocking the bosses

theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theWarren

I picked this up on XBL, and i'm wondering if someone has a list on how to unlock all the bosses? 

Also, do you guys think this will be a good refresher for KOF13?

evilspants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By evilspants

Considering this a a remake of a game on the Neo Geo AES/MVS, I would say this is not really a good refresher. KOFXIII is going to be using the new sprites from KOFXII, plus new characters added into the roster, with a different system. This is a classic KOF game, team match with the old POW system. Break a stock, get a power boost, or use and additional stock while in MAX mode to do a MAX SDM. Its fun to play, and a good reminder of what the KOF games used to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.