Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The King of Fighters Online

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released September 2013

Developed by Triple A Games, along with Korean company Dragonfly, KOF ONLINE is a MOBA game featuring 3D graphics, online RPG elements, and of course fighting. In development since 2010, the beta version eventually released in September 2013.

KoF Online, Is this what fans really want?

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Godwind

It looks a bit like a brawler.  To be honest, I liked the adventure part of Shenmue, not the fighting.  Shenmue used a combat based off of Virtua Fighter 3.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I kind of wish it were an MMO where you'd run into the enemies and you'd load into a standard fighting game. Then again, you might as well be playing an arcade mode or online matchmaking.

KoF Online looks nice, but I doubt I'll sink any time into it.

Cyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cyst

No one technically wanted it, but its just promo for the new KOF movie coming out this fall.

They knew they had to do this, so they take Mai out of KOFXII, and squeeze her ass into this so people will play it. And that's what will happen, simple and plain.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.