Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The King of Fighters XIII

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Jul 14, 2010

Expanding on the revamped visual style of The King of Fighters XII, the thirteenth main installment of the tag-team fighting game series concludes the three-part story of Ash Crimson and the mysterious Those From The Past organization.

Demo and EX Iori Now Available

Lnin0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Lnin0

Xbox Market Place has the KOF XIII demo up. I think the PS3 demo is coming next week.

For those with the game already, you can pick up EX Iori for $5 or unlock Saiki and Billy Kane for $1. Outside of Asia, EX Iori is DLC only and cannot be unlocked. Saiki and Billy can be unlocked in-game without paying.

Unlocking Billy and Sailki (the free way)

In order to use the console exclusive characters Billy Kane and Saiki, you must meet a certain number of TAs (Target Combos) before reaching Stage 4 in Arcade mode. Note: earning TAs only count if you defeated your opponent so fallen team members' TAs don't carry over.

Saiki - Preform at least 5 target actions per match in arcade mode. Saiki should then appear as a challenger, defeating him will unlock him

Billy Kane - Preform at least 2 target actions per match in arcade mode. He should then appear as a challenger, defeating him will unlock him

Juno500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Juno500

For some reason the demo isn't showing up on the marketplace for me. Anybody know what the issue is?

jkuc316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By jkuc316

I did 5 per match, and I still get Billy. I did more than that and got Saiki. It's totally easy if you put the game on very easy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.