Wossamotta_U
SuperWristBands
Daelock
XBL Gamertag
THEPHANTOMNAUT
That Oneself
Necrotrophic
iCABBAGESi

With The King of Fighters out next week in North America and Europe, I'm thinking we should share our gamertag/online ID so we could all play online. Make sure to state whether you have Xbox Live or PSN and you location.

PSN: JonMcBon

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18914 posts) -

@McBonJon: If you are going to make one of these threads, you should organize all the info in a nice table. Helps a lot so people don't have to go through pages of text to find people.

#3 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4306 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

@McBonJon: If you are going to make one of these threads, you should organize all the info in a nice table. Helps a lot so people don't have to go through pages of text to find people.

What he said.

Also, PSN: PrimeSynergy

YOU COME AT THE KING, YOU BEST NOT MISS. (this will be my first KOF game...please don't hurt me)

#4 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6187 posts) -

XBAWKS: THE PHANTOMNAUT

WEST COAST, NOR CAL AKA LORD NIGEL LAND.

#5 Posted by McBonJon (159 posts) -

@JJOR64 @BabyChooChoo Thanks for the input guys. I'll be checking this out every day and updating my first post, to keep things easy to find.

#6 Posted by MelficeVKM (160 posts) -

PSN: MelficeVKM

My first KOF game too, hyped!

#7 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

PSN: jkuc75sj

I played '99, but I'm no good yet! And I got it yesterday!

#8 Edited by jewunit (1054 posts) -

Throw me into the PSN mix. I'm Wossamotta_U on there. I have not played a proper King of Fighters game beyond '94 and the first GBA game, so I am anxiously awaiting this game as well.

#9 Edited by Googly (245 posts) -

XBL: That Oneself

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (Minnesota)

#10 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

Necrotrophic xbox, east coast (pennsylvania)

#11 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

PSN: SuperWristBands

I'mma go ahead and add all of you in here on the PS3 in a bit. Oh, also, I am shit at this game, like I am with all fighting games. There is just something about fighting games that I can't resist.

#12 Posted by TechHits (1372 posts) -

So is there any community here on Giant Bomb? Should I bother getting this game?

#13 Posted by jewunit (1054 posts) -

@TechHits: I am playing the game on and off due to some end-of-semester business, so I haven't played any of GB folks here. Also, it's sort of hard to set-up a community game night for it because it has no lobby system or spectator mode. I am enjoying the game, but I am mostly just playing random folks in ranked match when I have the chance.

#14 Posted by Undeadpool (4913 posts) -

PSN ID: Daelock

Don't have this yet, but planning on picking it up.

California, USA.

#15 Posted by CABBAGES (522 posts) -

Xbox : iCABBAGESi

#16 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

Heya Duders! After so many tries, I finally won my 1st match! I'll be adding y'all PSN IDs tommorow!

#17 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

Do you all still play this game? I would like people to play with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.