New trailer shows off all 31 characters and new Neomax moves.

#1 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

there's a new KOF XIII trailer out, showing all 31 characters in the game (that's a more respectable number of characters for a KOF game by the way) and the new Neomax moves, which use all 3 special bars (kinda like the Ultras in SF4). There also seem to be EX moves (also like in SF4) now, which is cool.

something abour the graphics still seems off to me, I can't explain it. And only 11 backgrounds is a shame. Still looks cool tho.
#2 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

I approve of this. I'm glad there's an official trailer as opposed to just sketchy test footage. This is going to be superior to 12.

#3 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
@Rhaknar: I know what you mean about the character designs, but this game seems to have fixed the problems I had with XII, especially in the variety department.
#4 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

This looks like it could make up for the disappointment that was KOFXII.  I'm looking forward to it, even if the boss is guaranteed to be nigh impossible for me to beat.

#5 Posted by Ratfoot (199 posts) -

Man I hope by some miracle Yamazaki gets in at the last second as DLC, otherwise looks good and the netcode should be better too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.