God this game will be good....

#1 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

...because it's based off one of my favorite movies-- Neverending Story.
Seriously.  Wow.  Looks shockingly similar.  Damn, cannot wait for this game.  Damn, I want it now!  ):

#2 Posted by Biddy (228 posts) -

Yay!

#3 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Why? It doesn't have guns and explosions and balding manly men fighting battles with poorly directed cutscnees in between.

#4 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Let's be serious it doesn't really look anything like it, you've probably just heard that in one of the podcasts when Ryan states it looks like Luckdragon.

#5 Posted by Seedofpower (3937 posts) -

Is that the movie with the flying dog thing, and that kid who had to scream her name?
oooooh blurry childhood memories.

#6 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

are you trying to troll? i'm only asking because everyone who is on these boards a lot knows who you are and that you are a total 360 fanboy. 

#7 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

come on guys chill out, smug aint that bad- he's opinionated just like everyone here is - he's merely stating this game reminds him of something he is familiar with and therefore can't wait for it's release- and i for one agree with him

#8 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Team ICOs games flat-out point and laugh at the types of developers and games smug loves so much, that's why it's confusing.

#9 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Neverending Journey confirmed for inventing animals.

#10 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

I wonder if you can customize your animal thing, paint some flames on it...

#11 Posted by TyphoonSwell (457 posts) -

You have zero evidence, you've never played the game and you've only seen two minutes of it....I completely agree with you.

#12 Posted by tranquilchaos (575 posts) -

As a huge fan of Shadow of the Colossus, I am very excited.

#13 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -
@tranquilchaos said:
" As a huge fan of Shadow of the Colossus, I am very excited. "
Me too! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.