like SOTC and ICO

#1 Posted by mugugipan (376 posts) -

You have to lead something (ICO) and you have to climb that giant thing and possibly even more giant things (SOTC).

I get it now. Not very creative though.

#2 Posted by Elemmire (56 posts) -

Doesn't seem so bad. I like games that manages to focus on exploring, rather then merciless killing. Sees harder to do.

#3 Posted by dankempster (2253 posts) -

Shadow of the Colossus wasn't about merciless killing. Part of its beauty was the way it made you feel guilt whenever you took down one of the Colossi.

I for one am pretty stoked about Project TRICO, despite not owning a PS3. It looks like a Team ICO game, which is exactly what I want from these guys.

#4 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3707 posts) -
mugugipan said:
You have to lead something (ICO) and you have to climb that giant thing and possibly even more giant things ... [more]
Wow. I can't believe you are already judging this game's creativity based on a single teaser trailer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.