The Last Guardian listed on E3 2013 website

#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19336 posts) -
#2 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

Meh wrong Platform.... Please be a PS4 title.

#3 Posted by Hailinel (24721 posts) -

If it's true, it'll be very interesting to see what time has done to it and what the hype for it will be like.

#4 Edited by probablytuna (3655 posts) -

Very interesting....

#5 Edited by Animasta (14691 posts) -

@hailinel said:

If it's true, it'll be very interesting to see what time has done to it and what the hype for it will be like.

I barely even know what the game IS anymore.

#6 Posted by Hailinel (24721 posts) -

@animasta said:

@hailinel said:

I barely even know what the game IS anymore.

You know as much as everyone else, I suspect:

• There's a kid.
  • There's a massive flying creature that's like a cuter, cuddlier Falcor from The NeverEnding Story,'
  • One of the above two is sure to die before the end.
#7 Posted by Aegon (5600 posts) -

Hopefully all the games on the right are only the things have already been announced. There better be a bunch of surprises at the conference.

We'll see if Everquest Next has the answers to the problems facing the MMO genre currently.

#8 Posted by Aegon (5600 posts) -

Actually, considering all those games have already been announced, then maybe a PS4 version of Last Guardian is something that'll be announced at the conference.

#9 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

@aegon said:

Actually, considering all those games have already been announced, then maybe a PS4 version of Last Guardian is something that'll be announced at the conference.

yeah some former SCE employee said it was moved to "orbis" a while ago. Would also make sense since this project was verfy questionable to run on the Ps3 like that. It was way to ambitious

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47670232&postcount=249

As for MMO FFXIV would be logical.

#10 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I'll believe this game exists again when it's in my hands.

#11 Edited by TruthTellah (9032 posts) -

They've listed it just so that they can not mention it at all.

#12 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

oh my god Sony pleeeeeaaaase. I can't take this. ( つ﹏╰)

ಥ_ಥ

#13 Edited by Hunter5024 (5670 posts) -

So this probably doesn't exist anymore huh? I feel like this was their last chance to show it off before it's officially vaporware.

#14 Edited by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

Sony's press conference was alright, I guess, but without Last Guardian they may as well have not even showed up to E3. 399? No DRM? Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff(fart noises)fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! Give me that Last Guardian!

#15 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19336 posts) -

@hunter5024 said:

So this probably doesn't exist anymore huh? I feel like this was their last chance to show it off before it's officially vaporware.

Yep, I doubted it would be at E3 and it wasn't. I really think the game doesn't exist anymore, but there's always TGS?

#16 Edited by connerthekewlkid (1832 posts) -

Yep at this point its probably just dead :_;

#17 Edited by connerthekewlkid (1832 posts) -

Yep at this point its probably just dead :_;

#18 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19336 posts) -

@hunter5024 said:

Yep, I doubted it would be at E3 and it wasn't. I really think the game doesn't exist anymore, but there's always TGS?

#19 Edited by Nictel (2412 posts) -

TGS... MAYBE? PLEASE

#21 Edited by Nictel (2412 posts) -

TGS... MAYBE? PLEASE

#23 Edited by Nictel (2412 posts) -

TGS... MAYBE? PLEASE

#24 Posted by Hunter5024 (5670 posts) -

@hunter5024 said:

Because it's such a Japanese game, I could entertain the notion that it might show up there, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

#27 Posted by Hailinel (24721 posts) -

Not revealing it tonight makes me believe pretty strongly that the game is dead. This was their big venue to re-announce it, whether it be for the PS3 or PS4, and nothing. Not a single word about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.