Who would've thought a game made by 2 people would be so good?

#1 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

The Last Guy gets a 9. Nice one.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/905/905778p1.html

#2 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

i thought it was 3 cause in that one vid it shows 3 guys all working on it :P

your starting to like pressing that new topic button since the thread i started :P

#3 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

well i think they were all working on it:P

my edit button didn't work :(

#4 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
shadows_kill said:
"i thought it was 3 cause in that one vid it shows 3 guys all working on it :P

your starting to like pressing that new topic button since the thread i started :P"
Shh it'll make the game sound more unique.

Yea ano I thought these threads needed a bit of a shake up. It's late over here so I think I'm going to give it a rest and go to bed soon :)
#5 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -

Am I the only one who didn't like this game???  Although watching the video of the guys who made it...those guys were crazy.

#6 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
nerdboy said:
"Am I the only one who didn't like this game???  Although watching the video of the guys who made it...those guys were crazy."
Most of my friends didn't like it. Most indians are crazy.
#7 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"nerdboy said:
"Am I the only one who didn't like this game???  Although watching the video of the guys who made it...those guys were crazy."
Most of my friends didn't like it. Most indians are crazy."
ok....cause all I've heard is good things and I'm like uh what!?!  They had a goat :D
#8 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Mount and Blade was primarily programmed by 2 people. That game is awesome.

#9 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Mount and Blade was primarily programmed by 2 people. That game is awesome.
"
Are they Indian by any chance (Never played the game)
#10 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

its actually decent. i played the demo and i was surprised the maps look very clear, high def. i thought it would be blurry so that was definitely a plus and then on top of it, i had a great time playing the game. fast paced feel, and its gets harder as you go. very old school with new school

#11 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
nerdboy said:
The demo sucked. I hated the whole Japanessy art and voice acting. Plus, it was like Google Earth the game. Buy stardust HD.
#12 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -
BestUsernameEver said:
"nerdboy said:
The demo sucked. I hated the whole Japanessy art and voice acting. Plus, it was like Google Earth the game. Buy stardust HD."
Good to see that I'm not the only one who didn't like it.....
#13 Posted by BoG (5187 posts) -

It is becoming a trend lately to see great games made by fewer then a dozen people. Braid and Castle Crashers are the same situation. I'm not sure how big Jonathan Blow's team is, but  I'm pretty sure The Behemoth is made of of 4 main people.

#14 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
BoG said:
"It is becoming a trend lately to see great games made by fewer then a dozen people. Braid and Castle Crashers are the same situation. I'm not sure how big Jonathan Blow's team is, but  I'm pretty sure The Behemoth is made of of 4 main people."
At least they've improved from the Killzone 1 days. But then again that was a FULL game unlike all of those titles you listed

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.