28 weeks later

#1 Posted by lusence (345 posts) -

who also noticed that henry is the spitting image for the black guy/ helicopter pilot? everything about him is just spot on for that actor. thought that was a pretty cool no commented on nod to 28 weeks later. one of the best new age 'zombie' tales...

#2 Edited by MikeJFlick (441 posts) -

He reminded me far more of Michael Dawson from Lost and his son which I can't remember.

#3 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1550 posts) -

He reminded me far more of Michael Dawson from Lost and his son which I can't remember.

How can you forget???

#4 Edited by Yummylee (21465 posts) -

Weird bump, and er... 28 Weeks Later was kinda bleh. I guess it's OK, but it is most certainly not ''one of the best new age 'zombie' tales''.

#5 Posted by Ramone (2960 posts) -

28 weeks later was pretty poop. 28 Days Later and the Dawn of the Dead remake are far superior in my opinion.

#6 Edited by Mr_Misery (258 posts) -

I don't get it when people say Later is better than Weeks. Rewatch them back to back. Weeks is far superior.

#7 Edited by ProfessorEss (7308 posts) -

@mr_misery: I think 28 Weeks went way to hard on the shaky cam. I was super excited when it came out but the camera work made it borderline un-watchable in theater in my opinion.

#8 Posted by Russcat (140 posts) -

They are probably my favourite two zombie flicks, but both kind of fall off in the last third for me. Specifically, "Jim suddenly becoming a super hero stealth murder machine" in Days, and around about the "hiding in a car to survive nerve gas" scene onwards in Weeks.

I still love them, though.

#9 Posted by ZolRoyce (651 posts) -

Funny you should mention that, given as how The guy from Lost and the guy from 28 Weeks, are the same person DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.