Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Act Surprised Last of Us Is Coming to PS4

• 155 results
    Zerothe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Zerothe

Good now let's have a Soul's game hd remastering. All 3 or just 1 doesn't matter any would be cool.

Hashbrowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

My PS3 died a few months before this game came out, and I remembered thinking it would be great if they did a PS4 version. I just never expected it to be this soon.

HD re-releases are great all around, they're safer investments for the publisher, let new people enjoy great games, and keep great games relevant for longer periods of time. I get frustrated with how quickly people "move on" from games, treating them like they have an expiration date. When I revisited Shadow of the Colossus in the HD collection, it really seemed to be what the PS2 version aspired to, finally realizing its potential.

People still buy classic movies on different, constantly improving formats. I owned Lawerence of Arabia on DVD, but I didn't even hesitate to get the Blu-ray. It's nice to see even a fraction of that kind of preservation in video games.

oasisbeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very predictable, i expect UC1,2,3 Collection. It's sad, the gaming industry has become the movie industry with milking game after game with higher res. Look, the game was awesome on ps3, it's not better on ps4, it came out way later. This is a $20 product, and no one should pay $60 for it. Heck I paid $40 new for the ps3 version, and it's worth it, but no replay value imo. I'll maybe wait for the 4k version in 7 years?

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

In case you missed it Naughty Dog apparently released an HQ version of the trailer ala Killzone Shadow Fall, nice for those who want to poor over every little detail.

HQ .mov

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Glad I waited, knew this was going to happen. :)

javaughn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#159  Edited By javaughn

i like that they put it on ps4 i want play it on my ps4 an see how i can play good with the ps4 controller.

javaughn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i like that they put it on ps4 i want play it on my ps4 an see how i can play good with the ps4 controller.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.