Did anyone react strongly to this? (Minor Spoilers)

#1 Posted by ExiledAstronaut (126 posts) -

I'm talking about the optional RV you can go into when your on the freeway near the end of the game. The way it was set up was great, given that when you enter it the only thing Joel says is "God..." When i looked at the picture, flipped it and proceeded to look at the bodies, i actually had chills and just stopped playing for a bit.

I'm Just so happy that a game was able to get a reaction like that out of me, and the fact that people could miss it is crazy. Now i wonder what kind of crazy shit i missed.

I also wonder what everybody else felt when going through the RV, and if I'm just overreacting about it.

P.S. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's pretty easy to see for yourself, just start up the freeway exit chapter and look for an RV right at the start.

#2 Posted by SuperSolidSnake2019 (73 posts) -

It wasn't any more effecting than some of the other scenes in the game. Some of which happen early on.

#3 Edited by h0lgr (908 posts) -

It wasn't any more effecting than some of the other scenes in the game. Some of which happen early on.

Agreed. At that point I felt like: "Yep, another group of dead bodies with a sad story behind them, let's move on and try to do something progressive here."
At a certain point I didn't really feel much at all. To be clear, you've already lost your child and your only potential love interest, aswell as a shitload of friends you've met on the way. What could possibly top that? Ellie.. that's pretty much all I felt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.