DLC news this week.

#1 Edited by TheBioLover (67 posts) -

So, Bruce Straley, game director on TLoU, said this on Twitter.

Get hype!

#2 Posted by TehBuLL (595 posts) -

I'm not clicking that link. Just post it.

#3 Posted by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

yeah, the fuck. Just post it dude. I'm not clicking it either.

#4 Posted by Milkman (16541 posts) -

Not sure why people are refusing to click it but here you go.

#6 Posted by Korwin (2831 posts) -

Bonus chapter in which Joel and Ellie adopt a puppy and a kitten but are then later forced to drown them in a creek because they're carrying the infection.

#7 Posted by Humanity (8861 posts) -

I can honestly say that while I enjoyed The Last of Us quite a bit (for the story mostly) I have no desire to go back this long after it's been out.

I mean, the PS3 is back in the closet again,,

#8 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

@humanity: What is your PS3 doing in the 360's closet?

#9 Edited by Humanity (8861 posts) -

@nekroskop: It's collecting dust, much like it did this entire generation, but it's a good thing I use the 360 so much so it frees up the space for the PS3!

#10 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

@humanity: That's a damn shame. Be sure to break it out for the new Ellen Page game next month then.

#11 Posted by Humanity (8861 posts) -

@nekroskop: I'm thinking about it but honestly nothing about that game seems like something I just gotta get. I enjoyed Heavy Rain but it wasn't one of my favorite games ever or anything.

#12 Edited by benstewart (10 posts) -

I really hope it's extra content for the multiplayer, It doesn't seem like many people play it which is a shame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.