Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

if no PC least have XBOX

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for festolfiretruck
    festolfiretruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i know there is a lot of crack patch, i understand, but lest give some XBOX version, every body knows their is many people has XBOX360 right? from my personal view, if XBOX360 owners can play this game, it will be a lot of people to buy The Last of US, no kidding, no lying! i wish this game can transfer in to XBOX and PS3 game even no PC, is still good.

Garfield518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Firetruck.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4 chaser324  Moderator

Naughty Dog is a subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment. This game will never be released on PC or Xbox 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.