Jeff in video games Last of Us edition

• 54 results
#51 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1188 posts) -

You've done these before? Could you link to them? This is pretty cool.

#52 Posted by Humanity (8712 posts) -

@sub_o: It is all digital done in Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop - jump start your imagination.. today!

@marino: feels great to be back in the saddle commissioner.

@masturbatingestbear: Here are the links maybe I should just put it in the first post

#53 Posted by BBAlpert (1354 posts) -

@humanity said:

@sub_o: It is all digital done in Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop - jump start your imagination.. today!

I've been dicking around with Photoshop CS3 trying to learn some basics, and I can't even comprehend how people make cool, original stuff like this. Like, I can do some basic color correction stuff for photos (white balancing and all that), and some rudimentary photo editing (dumb shit like putting Goro into the background of an OK Go music video screenshot), but I don't know what the workflow of creating something like that awesome textured cut-out look. If it's not too much to ask, would you have any general tips, or even just what tools within Photoshop you used? Thanks.

#54 Posted by phrosen (143 posts) -

These are great.

#55 Posted by LostFlock (81 posts) -

awesome stuff dood! Love The Last of Us one, Jeff's like "help me out motherfuckers!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.