Some new footage from gametrailers.com

#1 Edited by Strife777 (1591 posts) -
#2 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

Last of Us will be to horror what Uncharted 2 was to action games.

#3 Edited by Dunkelheit (47 posts) -

Which was?

#4 Posted by JouselDelka (966 posts) -

My biggest guilty pleasure is enjoying on-rail-ISH games that fool me with their excellent presentation and make me feel like a badass even though I'm barely doing anything that has my own style and signature on it. Uncharted 2 comes to mind. I love that game, the presentation and sequences are mindblowing, but looking back I didn't do anything in that game that I'd like to go back and top in a second playthrough.

I really hope this game allows me the freedom of action to be my own badass, and not use the same restrictive tools that are wrapped in a wonderful presentation and atmosphere.

That was good footage, but I've yet to see a revolution in how I get to play and what I get to do.

#6 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Looks really good. I can't wait for it. That, and animal crossing. ahah

#7 Posted by Marcsman (3209 posts) -

Looking damn good.

#8 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5554 posts) -

Yay necros

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.