• Sights & Sounds DLC Pack

• Naughty Dog sticker sheet

The Survival Edition will cost $79.99 and comes with:

• Full size hardcover art book by Dark Horse

• Steelbook

• The Last of Us- American Dreams #1 Comic

• Sights & Sounds DLC Pack

• Naughty Dog sticker sheet

The Post-Pandemic Edition will only be available at Gamestop. It's a pass for me, I will probably just get the regular edition, how about you guys?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/22/the-last-of-us-survival-edition-post-pandemic-edition-revealed/

#2 Posted by mwng (934 posts) -

I've always wondered, if one bought every collectors edition that included a statue of some kind in this console generation. How many statues would one have?

#3 Posted by Humanity (9193 posts) -

Oooh a sticker sheet?! I am ok with paying $80 for a special edition of a game I REALLY like or maybe even $90 in some extreme case - but $160? C'mon and the only difference between it and the $80 version is the statue? What is it made out "magic plastic" or something? Cause that's literally $80 more for a plastic statue.

#4 Posted by Kidavenger (3545 posts) -

@mwng: 23

#5 Posted by mwng (934 posts) -
@Kidavenger: Hah! Assuming you've been the most amazing person ever and this figure is correct, I'd have expected there to have been more.

Now I wonder what they'd all look like in a room together...
#6 Posted by LikeaSsur (1528 posts) -

Artbook > Statue. Also a bigger value for a much cheaper price.

Since when did this game have multiplayer?

#7 Posted by DarthOrange (3860 posts) -

I ordered the Survival Edition because $20 extra seemed worth it for the giant art book alone.

#8 Posted by project343 (2823 posts) -

I'm all for badass statues of Batman and all that, but that statue really hurts my respect and understanding of those characters. They both seem so human and normal, and the whole process of them being converted into a physical 'product' feels really weird for me.

#9 Posted by VanderSEXXX (552 posts) -

Daym those are really getting my attention. Time blow the dust off my PS3 once this comes out. hahahahahaha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.