The Last of Us Documentary free on Amazon

#1 Posted by Lava (667 posts) -

I just finished watching this and it was really good. Some of it is stuff anyone who has watched some of the making of videos has seen, but there's a lot of new and interesting information in there (something I specifically enjoyed was seeing the composer's studio). Anyone who has finished the game should give this a watch, and it's free! In HD! Well worth the hour and a half.

#2 Posted by None_Braver (91 posts) -

I just "bought" it. Should be great.

#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (15942 posts) -

Can't buy it. Amazon Canada urgh.

#4 Posted by newhaap (421 posts) -

It's free? ...what's the catch?

#5 Posted by MikeFerrari7 (201 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up! Strangely I got a $1 MP3 credit for renting it.

#6 Posted by newhaap (421 posts) -

Yeah thanks for sharing this, that was a nice one and a half hour to end a day on.

#7 Posted by TheBarrylad (44 posts) -

The casting sessions/motion capture stuff is great, and the game's composer is a super interesting guy. Worth a watch for sure.

#8 Edited by AndrewB (7610 posts) -

The other bonus is that you get $1 free MP3 credit for buying a free video.

#9 Edited by handlas (2679 posts) -

Just got done watching it. Really cool whether you liked the game or not (I loved it of course). They show you so many steps of the process of making the game. My favorite was the music and the bit about the actor having to redo a scene over and over. And it's interesting hearing the technical stuff like the lighting.

#10 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (461 posts) -
@newhaap said:

It's free? ...what's the catch?

US only?

#11 Edited by csl316 (8646 posts) -

Hey, alright.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.