Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Weird thing about chapter 1 for me - is it a bug?

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

I've finished the game six or seven times already, using the Chapter menu to select the first chapter to start my playthrough. Today I used it again, and noticed that now I don't get the full prologue, which is weird. I usually got the scene where the daughter offered her father a watch, but not I don't seem to get it anymore. It goes directly to the scene were the daughter is sleeping in her room. Am I doing something wrong? This is kind of a downer.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I am an expert on extremely obscure "The Last of Us" bugs and I can confirm that this is a bug. You would usually see the prologue during a normal session but it appears that you didn't see the prologue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

@49th said:

I am an expert on extremely obscure "The Last of Us" bugs and I can confirm that this is a bug. You would usually see the prologue during a normal session but it appears that you didn't see the prologue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But has anyone else experienced this bug?

Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.