Well it looks like Nathan Drake might be a infected...

#1 Edited by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

Just saw this on Ign, apparently The Last of Us takes place in the Uncharted universe. Sony is really trying to push this game, just hope its worth it.  

EDIT: Video wont show up for some reason, I shall link it 
EDIT EDIT: EuanDewar was kind enough to embed it.

#2 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

I apologize for the strange post, no clue why the video wont show

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (4686 posts) -
#4 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2203 posts) -

W-what the hell?

#5 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -
@EuanDewar:  Thank you I appreciate it
#6 Posted by TurdBurglar (5 posts) -

A human Cordyceps infection? Awesome. Hope the game turns out good.

#7 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1552 posts) -

The hell?

#8 Posted by Redbullet685 (6019 posts) -

Ummmmmm what?

#9 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

er.....what?

#10 Posted by bybeach (4702 posts) -

STD?

#11 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@bybeach said:

STD?

all those tombs he has been raiding, had to happen soon enough!

#12 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

I don't know, that seems a little flimsy, not to mention taking place in the Uncharted universe doesn't matter unless Drake is in it. That world is just ours with blue people

#13 Edited by bybeach (4702 posts) -

@Dany said:

@bybeach said:

STD?

all those tombs he has been raiding, had to happen soon enough!

Wats wrong with the live wemen in Uncharted? Even that old lady in Uncharted 3 didn't look bad when she wasn't looking all needing her prune juice...I think she had a thing going with that main evil bad guy.

And well..they probably don't have a fungus condition....

#14 Posted by Strife777 (1490 posts) -

Uh...weird. I hope that's not actually the case. I don't see how they could make that relevant, other than pointless cameos or references.

Oh well, as long as the game is good.

#15 Posted by Cronus42 (274 posts) -

@Strife777:

Agreed, but as someone who spent way too much time on the cloverfield and super 8 viral campaigns, I'm a sucker for stuff like this. I'm interested to see just how much they show at the VGA's

#16 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Probably just an easter egg for another Sony game. I HIGHLY doubt this will be in the Uncharted universe.

#17 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -
@Strife777@Commisar123: Internet sarcasm people. Of course its only an easter egg.
#18 Posted by TooWalrus (13128 posts) -

Hm, this is the first I've heard of The Last of Us- I like what I've been hearing though, can't wait until the reveal (or whatever) tommorow. It's probably just a little easter egg, but it'll be rad if they do tie the two games together in some small way.

#19 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2484 posts) -

So, Naughty Dog's next franchise, or just a tie in on another Sony product. The world may never know...

Oh wait, we'll know this weekend. Nevermind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.