Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Which multiplayer mode do you prefer?

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Poll Which multiplayer mode do you prefer? (22 votes)

Supply Raid 50%
    Survivors 36%
    I HATE THE MULTIPLAYER!!! 0%
    I haven't played it but want to see the results. 14%
     • 
    azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By azrailx

surviivors inflates the advantage premade groups further, creates excessive camping and leads to much less resources gathered and items crafted.

the best way to fix the issue is if there was an objective, other than collecting supplies, that forced people to move

my opinion is bullet proof, if you disagree with me you are a bad person!!!

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

I really like survivors. There is real tension in each match and you get into situations where there will be a shooting match and both sides will back off because neither feels confident enough to push forward. In the few matches of supply raid I have played there has been way too much run and gun and the kills and deaths don't carry the same weight.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy

I find Survivors to have far more tension and it's just much more fun to me. Supply Raid is alright, but I pretty much only play Survivors.

NecroMongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The tension of Survivors is really what sets tLoU multiplayer apart I think. It's my preferred mode.

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it is true the tension is great in survivors but the problem with the mode is that it is basically counter strike without any objective which greatly derails the mode.

also if your running and gunning AND winning in supply raid, you are playing against new/subpar players

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.