snakeking's The Last Story (Wii) review

overhyped = dissapointing Results

After two hours I got bored and frustrated with the game. It looked like a game that had the potential of being great but failed in its execution. This is hardly a review after you read this you should google "the last story wii dissapointment review" to decide if this game is worth your time, which I can't tell you its not. Here's my pro's and cons though:

Pro

1) able to move and fight freely during battles. 2) You have Ai teamates to help you in battle. 3) four to five bars to resurrect you if you die.

Con's

1) too easy. 2) battle's becomes dull very quick. 3) Camera angle is horrible. 4) story confusing and uninteresting 5) Can't target enemies easily. 6)strategy nonexistent