Anyone else interested in a Sequel for this game?

#1 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
#2 Posted by Evilsbane (4618 posts) -

I played the first disc and it was pretty fun I just got stuck at that guy with the bombs and I said fuck it and that was forever ago.

#3 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5425 posts) -

Yes, I have been wanting one for a while now. It is the only physical Playstation game that I still own besides Metal Gear Solid. It was the first RPG that I actually completed.

#4 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

It was just a well produced JRPG, it didn't do anything special imo, and had some pretty questional elements, so, just look at any decent JRPG you'd like to play and there's your "sequel".

#5 Posted by TheFreshmaker (132 posts) -

Man I loved this game!!  But I shouldn't have to denounce Final Fantasy to vote yes... oh well.  YES!!!

#6 Posted by w34ky (133 posts) -

I finished this game so many years ago.. What an adventure. I would love to see another one done up.

#7 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

Never played it, but with scores ranging from 42 to 100, someone loved it and someone hated it  :-) 

It sounds interesting enough, but is it worth dragging out an old game for an update or making something completely new?  If it came out and I had my PS3, I would certainly look at it considering my love for JRPG and this kind of fantasy.

#8 Posted by juice8367 (443 posts) -

Finished the first game.  Loved it...

#9 Posted by w34ky (133 posts) -

I most definitely think microsoft could do like an arcade with it.

#10 Posted by YoThatLimp (1908 posts) -

I would buy a PS3 just for a sequel.

#11 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I played it when I was a kid and it was a little hard for me late in the game. Plus I lacked the attention to finish it. I got damn far though and I think I should probably go back and finish it some time. Of course I would have to make a new save so it would take forever.

#12 Posted by flyingace16021 (167 posts) -

Yes, I would love one. I got stuck on lenus when I was a kid (Lenus effin' sucks!), but I man did I play the hell out of these games. I know that this is probably not going to happen... but STILL! ^.^ 

I would even like just an hd-rerelease, with improved graphics and controls. Also, better voice work. Those cut-scenes I think still hold up (faces aside), but not the voice acting in the cut-scenes. Zieg's voice is some really bad voice acting. Though I will always love the voice for the attacks in battle. DOUBLE-SLASH!

#13 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

The Wild Arms series is owned by Sony too and those games are actually good. So I'd rather have that come back, enough JRPG devs are already continuing to make FF7 knockoffs even 13 years later.

#14 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

Oh fuck yes I want a sequel to this game.  I loved that game to death and still have the original copy with me somewhere.

#15 Posted by guthwulf (251 posts) -

I thought this was about that Spyro game.... this one looks way better, though. I guess I wouldn't mind a sequel.

#16 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

Yes. Hell I'd even welcome an HD remake. 

#17 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

An HD game set in that universe would be amazing.

#18 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

I remember playing LOD near the same time I played FFVII and enjoying final fantasy a bit more.  However, the game was great and I would love to see a remake or sequel.  But, I cannot vote in your poll since I would choose the first option but don't agree with the second half. 

#19 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

Game was awesome, but I never beat it. I got to the fourth disc and accidentally deleted my file. Never got that far again :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.