Did they do thid on porpose or what?

#1 Edited by XxJUGGALOxX (5 posts) -

Ok so i was playing LOD over for the fourth time and in Hoax there is a little hideout with a fire place right well you can basically interact with everything so I did with that right and Dart says "The warmth puts me in the mood to do it" and i was like WTF was Sony drunk when they put that in there or what.

#2 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

No, it was totally an accident dude :P

#3 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

Man - spellcheck - spellcheck

On topic yeah it was probably some kind of in joke :)
#4 Posted by XxJUGGALOxX (5 posts) -

I know i screwed up on the spelling of this in my topic but to late for that.

Anyway its funny how thats there though.
Man I'm surprised that people actually replied to this I thought that everyone thought that this were game was dead good to know that there's still some life out there.

#5 Posted by YoThatLimp (1876 posts) -
@XxJUGGALOxX: Yeah, i never got that, especially since you were in a midwifes house, weird haha.
#6 Posted by MisoRonery (468 posts) -

Off-topic.  You spelled porpoise wrong, and I fail to see how they relate to this topic.

RACIST!

/sarcasm

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.