What's Your Favorite Dragoon Spirit?

#1 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

I've always been a fan of the Violet Dragoon, and the lightening. Other than that I always liked The White-Silver Dragoon, because White-Silver Dragoon is just an awesome name, and the white armor.

#2 Posted by Mo0 (64 posts) -

My favorite was always the Red Ranger.

...what?

I can't be the only person who called them Rangers throughout the whole game. :(

#3 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

I did once or twice.  lol  I was always a fan of the Dark Dragoon a.k.a. Michael (they have Feyrbrand and Regole so where the hell did Michael come from?).

#4 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Who knows, lol. I also like how the Violet Dragoon did a suicide crash, like how the Violet Dragoon in the FMV blew himself up to kill a virage.

#5 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Yeah that was cool.  It definitely darkened the mood and made you care about what was happening a little bit more.

#6 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

I think I hated Kongol's Gold Dragon the most, not that it wasn't cool, but didn't like it the most. Magic overall wasn't great.

#7 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Ditto with me.  I love Kongol but his magic is about as useful as trying to cut paper with a stuffed animal.

#8 Posted by FLStyle (4648 posts) -

Darkness Dragoon, Rose's HP drain saved me many times in my first playthrough. I also liked the animation for the Dark Dragon magic attack.

#9 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

Shana/Miranda's spirit. It heals and kills. what more do you need?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.