Who is your favorite character?

#1 Edited by Ross (319 posts) -

I figured I'd start off the LOD forum with the age old question, who is your favorite character?  Mine would have to be between Rose and Kongol.  Probably Rose though.

#2 Posted by Vyse_Legends (417 posts) -

I've got to go with Lavitz.

Plus he's the color green.:P

#3 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Albert and Haschel are my top 2, but I'm thinking Albert is my favorite overall.

#4 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

I think I like Lavitz more, but Albert's additions are much harder and fun to do just because they are so fast.

#5 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Lavtiz was okay, but I just liked Albert more, I enjoyed the fast additions too. Always liked Haschel because I thought the lightening element was always cool, and I liked the Violet Dragoon. Also his dragoon addition with the blast was great.

#6 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Kongol is a close second for me.  Yeah I said KONGOL.  Both storywise and gameplaywise and yes I said GAMPLAYWISE.

#7 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

My first play I used Kongol a lot, but other plays I've stuck with Dart, Albert, and Haschel. I've been working on other peoples additions and dragoon magic since I haven't seen the magic of some people such as Shana, Meru, etc I really would like to see their dragons.

#8 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -

I always played with a combo of Dart, Rose, and Kongol. But Rose was probably my favorite.

#9 Posted by Dark_Link142 (377 posts) -

Albert. He's really fast paced in combat.

I also like Dart and Meru. Meru's additions are pretty fun and she's an amusing character overall.

#10 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Yeah, I liked Meru, I enjoyed the fight where you had to be her against the angel guy.

#11 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

I have to say Miranda is probably my least favorite though...

#12 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Yeah mine too, probably because she was so late in the game, and isn't any better than Shana.

#13 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

Shana was a helluva lot more likable.

#14 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

MIRANDA!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.