Your Favorite/Best Team

#1 Posted by Ross (321 posts) -

This had to come up sometime so I'll start it up.  Post what is your best/favorite 3-man squad for The Legend of Dragoon or both.  Mine is what I see many people say as their most hated because of slowness and lack of magic defense.

Dart, Albert, and Kongol

KONGOL RULES if you get him the right equipment.  So go ahead and post away!
#2 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Dart, Albert, and Haschel are my favorite, but my mainly used is Dart, Albert, Rose.

#3 Posted by Ross (321 posts) -

Cool.  I never understood how Shana/Miranda was good.

#4 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

I guess healing wise, but besides that not much, but I do enjoy their dragoons.

#5 Posted by Ross (321 posts) -

Their dragoons are crazy good.  Between their's and Meru's dragoon, you got some power and some healing.

#6 Posted by SymbolliC (261 posts) -

Yeah, I've always liked Shana's and Miranda's better. White Silver's looks better I think, but I think Meru's has the better magic.

#7 Posted by Ross (321 posts) -

Both of their dragons have really good effects.

#8 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

Dart, Miranda, and Albert

#9 Posted by Vyse_Legends (417 posts) -

I also use Dart, Albert, and Kongol.:P

#10 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -
Vyse_Legends said:
"I also use Dart, Albert, and Kongol.:P"
i think you're the first person i've ever talked to that used K
#11 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3196 posts) -

I use Dart, Rose, and Haschel usually

#12 Posted by YoThatLimp (1926 posts) -
@Vyse_Legends: Kongol was crazy powerful in dragoon form, that was the powerhouse team!
#13 Posted by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -

What's with the recent Dragoon topics lately? It's cool and all, but just unexpected.

#14 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

I can't remember...I want to play it again! I think my copy should by lying arond here somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.