Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 21, 1991

The third installment in the Zelda series makes a return to the top-down 2D gameplay of the original. Link must travel between the Light and Dark Worlds in order to set things right in the kingdom of Hyrule.

The Possible Start Of Something...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tiny_tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By tiny_tank

A 5 Sentence Review

http://www.giantbomb.com/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-past/61-10276/user-reviews/?review_id=23894

tiny_tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By tiny_tank

A 5 Sentence Review

http://www.giantbomb.com/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-past/61-10276/user-reviews/?review_id=23894

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SexyToad

I have not seen this yet. What is this called? I want to call it spam but he has a link to giantbomb... Also it wasn't a very good review. Hmm...

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

@SexyToad:

No, it's spam. And yea, the review is crap.

tiny_tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tiny_tank

it's just me figuring out how to use the site more, and trying something out. But I'm sure their are going to be grumpy people making a fuss.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SexyToad

@Tiny_Tank said:

it's just me figuring out how to use the site more, and trying something out. But I'm sure their are going to be grumpy people making a fuss.

Hell yea I'll be grumpy with spelling like that! Just kidding, I joke, I joke. Well welcome to the site newcomer! I am SexyToad the sexiest. Also if you type @ you'll be a able to type out user's username. To reply to someone. There are also option on the bottom right of their posts. Hope you enjoy your stay here, because you know, you're one of us and you can never leave. NEVER.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I'd be happy to help you learn the ropes of the site, but there's already a discussion area on the site for your review and that's the comments section underneath your review. There's no need for this thread to exist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.