tiny_tank's The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) review

5 Sentence Review For A Link To The Past.

The greatest adventure an adolescent gamer can take (or a gamer with an adolescent in his heart).

The classic elements are here, a classic hero, a classic evil, a legendary sword, and a princess in distress.

Why am I always falling into dark places that take me to somewhere new?

Finding out my spirit animal is a pink bunny rabbit could have been worse.

I'm a green-clothed medieval James Bond.

Other reviews for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)

The Greatest Game Ever Made 0

Several events took place in 1992. George W. H. Bush threw up in Japan on TV, The Church of England votes to allow women to become priests, "The Simpsons" was beginning its fourth season and, of course, a little game called "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" was released. Little did I know I would play the game that I would, as many other do, consider the greatest game ever made. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is a perfect representation of Zelda lore. The previous games in the s...