dreamcast's The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) review

• dreamcast wrote this review on .

If you're going to own 1 game.. make this the one.

ALTTP is simply one of the most masterful pieces of gaming software ever created. Anyone who plays games owes it to themselves to play through this at least once.  I've been through the game at least eight times.. and the storyline, pacing, level design, and scope of the game never get old.

A timeless classic.

Other reviews for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)

The Greatest Game Ever Made 0

Several events took place in 1992. George W. H. Bush threw up in Japan on TV, The Church of England votes to allow women to become priests, "The Simpsons" was beginning its fourth season and, of course, a little game called "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" was released. Little did I know I would play the game that I would, as many other do, consider the greatest game ever made. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is a perfect representation of Zelda lore. The previous games in the s...