5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Four Zeldas for the Price of None 0

If you never owned an N64 or a Nintendo, well here's your chance to experience the best games of these consoles on your Gamecube. I used to own the original Zelda for the NES but was stupid enough to trade it in for Tiny Toons... Also I've never played the second Zelda or Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time has been my no.1 game ever since it game out over 10 years ago, but I never felt like buying Majora's Mask until just recently. It just seemed too different to OoT and also I was worried my N64 wo...

Simply Perfect 0

The Legend of Zelda:Collector's Edition is worth purchasing from someone. It combines the original The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I would have gotten this disk if it only let me play just Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Majora's Mask. But this comes with 4 games! Really recommended for people who are new to the Zelda series, and only have a gamecube/Wii. Or someone just too lazy to pull out the old...